Sign up to Rough It
Click here to sign up to The Roughin' It Challenge
Donate to someone
Search for a friend or colleague you want to sponsor
Find out more about the challenge that awaits you!
Why rough it?
How your challenge can help us end homelessness
How to take part
Learn how you can get sponsored to rough it and help people experiencing homelessness.
Rough it to help tackle homelessness
We know we can end homelessness in Melbourne, but we need your help. Take part in the Roughin’ It Challenge to raise money and show your solidarity with people who have nowhere safe to sleep.
Live with no bed, one bag of belongings and just $10 a day for 24 or 48 hours. Ask your family, friends and others to sponsor you to complete the challenge.
The money you raise will help Launch Housing to end homelessness.
The experience you have will open your eyes to just some of the challenges people experience every day.
Brooke Blurton joins the challenge!
Proud Noongar-Yamatji woman, youth worker, mental health advocate, business owner and reality TV star, Brooke Blurton, has joined the Launch Housing family as ambassador for the Roughin’ It Challenge and we couldn’t be more excited to have Brooke on board! Find out more below.
Mayor Conroy joins the challenge!
Frankston City Council Mayor Nathan Conroy is participating in this year’s Roughin’ It Challenge to raise awareness about homelessness.
“Homelessness is fundamentally a national human rights issue that not only needs to be spoken about, but addressed,” Mayor Conroy explained.
Frankston City Council is committed to reducing homelessness by providing information and referrals for people requiring assistance to appropriate service providers, monitoring data, building awareness and advocating for change.
people are doing the challenge!
raised to help end homelessness
- Han & Torz just donated $20
- Anonymous just donated $52.20
- Mattress just donated $26.10
- Prime Collective just donated $52.20
- Ania just donated $52.20
- Kate Gale just donated $157.64
- Orya Golgowsky just donated $31.32
- mary Melabiotis just donated $26.10
- Marissa Sarris just donated $26.10
- Zsuzsa Mogyorosi just donated $52.20
- Rita and Ben just donated $104.40
- Tam and Steve just donated $52.20
- Chris Rennie just donated $26.10
- Helen EB just donated $26.10
- Eve Horwood just donated $26.10
- Georgia just donated $20.88
- Chloe Taylor just donated $26.10
- Claire just donated $10.44
- Josh Magee just donated $31.32
- John & Sara just donated $31.32