Below you'll find heaps of goodies to help you with your challenge - fact sheets, social tiles, cover images, email banners and more!
Shareable facts & figures
Some of the information you might want to share with your community is included below. Remember, this is just a starting point!
Information about homelessness in Melbourne
- The rate of homelessness in Melbourne has been growing. On any given night, over 24,000 Victorians are homeless.
- Homelessness does not discriminate. It can happen to people from many different walks of life, including families with children, young people, older people, single adults and people with disabilities.
- To end homelessness in Melbourne, we need the support of our whole community.
Information about the RoughIn’ It Challenge
- Help Launch Housing to end homelessness by taking part in the Roughin’ It Challenge on the weekend of March 26 – 27, 2022.
- During the challenge you’ll show your solidarity with people who have nowhere safe to sleep by living with no bed, one bag of belongings and just $10 a day.
- The money you raise will help Launch Housing to end homelessness.
Information about Launch Housing
- Launch Housing is an independent Melbourne-based community organisation passionately committed to ending homelessness.
- Launch Housing know homelessness is solvable and have a plan to reverse the rate of homelessness in Victoria.
- Launch Housing need your help to end homelessness!